Friday, February 15, 2013

Past Regrets

I used to
Cut my arms
(To deal with
Your memory)

I never felt
The blade
(I only felt
The scars)

No one ever knew
I'd go through
Hell
To get to your
Heaven

And sometimes
In a world of
Programmed people
You just have to
Scream

(Even then
You sometimes
Never heard)

And I begged you
I got down
On my knees
I wanted you to
Hear me

To feel the
Agony and
Regret
In my ever so
Fading eyes

And my hands
Tremble
From the cold
Without you
To hold on to

(And I cut
Deeper
With more regret
And more
Passion
Then the ocean
Could ever move
Water)

There was only
Stillness
To calm me
When the pain
Was over

(But I never
Forgot
The scars
You left behind)
Or the ones
I made
Out of a
Weak attempt
At forgetting

-Just to remind myself
To never fall in love
(With you)
Again

No comments: