Friday, February 15, 2013

Love Loss & Gain

You asked me what love is
And my response is
Beauty
(Loves loses and gains)
I show beauty through love.
You ask me what love is
To a realist.
Realists know
Love has its prices

And the prices are high
In love and war.

(And I still say that I love)

You ask me if I lust
Sex and love

I have sexual desires
(But never based on lust)

I love to make love
But the person is more the love
Then the sex.

You ask me how I love

And this question (brought me)
to a stand still.
...and my response

I love through God
Through honest things

I love through mind
What is inside a person
I love through heart
The feeling deep in the soul
I love through touch
The feeling of their skin against mine
I love through sight
Their every smile (delights me).

Now I ask you,
Do you love?

Do you lust?

How do you love?

Love is what you make it...
Because love changes
it evolves.

Just as we do... in time.
Just as seasons do...
Just as the leaves change...

But, love is a constant thing, though it changes.
It’s not forgotten...

No comments: